Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Crazy Cleveland Weather!!

Only in Cleveland could you have 55 degree weather one day and snowy, blizzard weather the next day.  This has been a very crazy winter indeed.  Today schools all over were closed due to the rain changing to sleet, then to snow.  We have high winds and snow falling fast, and drifting.

Tim said, by the time he got to the end of the driveway there were 5-6 inches of snow in front of the garage door again because of the drifting.

This is my card for Tuesday's Color challenge.  We were to use pistachio, artichoke and marina mist.  I sponged my background then added the eagle and the tree.  I added pink blossoms to the tree with Copic Markers.

An Eagle update.  The parkway where the eagles are are blocked off now so the public can't disturb them.  They have rangers sitting by the blockades so no one goes through.  I have to admit, I'm curious and wanted to go find the eagle's nest just to see an eagle here in Cleveland!

Here is a picture of the blowing and hard-falling snow we had this morning.  It continues to snow and be very windy.
  This is an OSW of Patsy Waggoner's. Thanks Patsy!
I did the basic cuts she designed, then did my own thing with them. I made 11 cards.  The first one I used Retro Fresh designer paper.
I did two different OSW's  because I needed thank you cards.
 
This OSW uses Watercolor Wonder designer paper.
Here is the card I made for today's sketch challenge.  I need spring so badly that's why I used bright colors.

We skyped with Ben and Rachel and found out they are coming home at the end of the month.  They also told us they've committed to 5 years in Austin with Shaping Destiny!  Thank you God!  Continue to work in their lives.

Blessing of the Day: I finished writing thank you card to all of the ladies who donated over 600 cards to Summit Pointe Assisted Living Facility!  Amazing isn't it?
Tim got home safely in the storm.
Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...