Friday, July 22, 2016

Christmas in July


We always hear Christmas in July at this time of year.  So I thought I'd use my newest stamp set, Joyful Nativity. Then I used a retired stamp set called, Summer by the Sea to add the July feel to the card. What do you think?  This might be fun to give to someone with a small gift huh?  I may just try that and see how it is received. LOL
Let me know what you think. Would you like to receive this card this month?
   If you’d like to share the holiday spirit with friends but don’t have time to fully design your own cards, there are online stores that sell Christmas cards if you’re looking for quick inspiration. Would you send one of these cards?


Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...