Thursday, July 20, 2017

Cards to Encourage

This is the rainbow card I made for Darlene. She is a woman in rehab who has dementia.  I'm praying this brings her comfort and joy.  We were asked to make rainbow cards for her.  
 This is my card for Wednesday's sketch challenge.  It took me a long time to get this the way I wanted it.  Cutting on a diagonal always messes with my mind.  I used cards from my Project Life stash. I'm finding they work well for cards as well as scrapbooking.  The paper behind the daisy is a card from the set, Hello, Lovely.  These are now retired.

I got so into making my own plaid patterns that this is the third one I made that was navy, yellow and silver.  I am sending this to a friend who is in a mental turmoil right now. I'm going to remind her God is in control.  We know it, but don't use that knowledge sometimes in the thick of things.

This is the card for today's, Ways To Use It Challenge. You needed to score on your project. I scored a double frame around my image.

It's been nice to see Sarah Annie two days in a row to swim.  Yesterday she swam and had lunch with us. Today she swam and had ice cream with us. We told Tim when he was finished working on the deck, we'd take him for ice cream. He works so hard on every job he does. He shortened the deck so the heater and pump/filter systems were not under the deck. They were hard to get to. So now they are out in the open and Tim's leveling the deck. Once the deck is leveled Tim will add the railings and end piece.

Still no one in the new house next door. The previous owners were supposed to be out last weekend. We thought someone would have moved in by now.  Oh well, we'll continue to wait.


Verse of the Day:It's amazing how God continues to bring verses to me to see and learn from. There are no consequences. In the midst of all this sibling issue God's still there and leading me.  Thank you Lord for being by my side.

Image result for Micah 6:8

This was a song that was pointed out to me yesterday.  Listen to the lyrics. They are as valid now as when they were first sung.


 Blessing of the Day: Spending time with Sarah Annie.

Thank you for stopping by,
Blessings,


No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....