Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Simple Woman's Daybook for July 18, 2017

Here's where the Simple Woman's Daybook began.

For Today July 18, 2017

Looking out my window...It is dark now after a hot and muggy day here in Ohio. 

I am thinking... of all the things Tim has done around here while he's been off from work. 

I am thankful... that Tim has been able to do so much around here. It makes him feel good too.

One of my favorite things... is making cards and sending them to people in need that I don't know.

I am wearing... jeans and a sleeveless blouse. I am also wearing a favorite sparkly pair of earrings that I bought with my twin sister Anne.  Great memory.

I am creating... cards that look like quilt patterns. I am also making plaid card backgrounds.

I am watching... season 14 of NCIS. What is it about that show? 

I am reading... a book about joy and organizing your things.

I am listening to...a mix of Christian hits on youtube. I find that the radio stations that I listen to cut out often and it's a bother to keep reconnecting. I don't have that problem with Youtube.

In the garden... butterflies, hummingbirds, and hummingbird moths abound in the garden collecting goodness from the butterfly bushes, the bee balm, salvia and lavender.

I am hoping... to get some things done around here and swim tomorrow.

I am learning... that things are not as they seem. Families can come apart and will stay apart if they aren't tended to. Pride is a huge issue for some people. Being right is also a big issue. 

In the kitchen... the dishwasher is working to get us ready for another day. Chloe is playing with her cat toys.

A moment from my day... I hung clothes on the rod behind me and when I turned around Phoebe was getting settled in the dryer on top of the warm clothes. What a fun helper she is~

Here's my card for today's color challenge which was, garden green, cherry cobbler and white.  I made the plaid background then added the sentiment and image on top.

Verse of the Day:
Image result for James 3:18

Let Your Glory Fall by Kari Jobe. This is a new song for me, maybe for you too. Give it a listen and see what you think.


Blessing of the Day: We had a great reunion dinner with Maryanne and Chuck. We had a break in Bible study due to commitments they had. It was so good to catch up with them.

Tim is working on taking off part of the deck to expose the heater and filter systems. Now he won't have to duck under the deck to work on those two things.

Tim had a phone interview today. If it's God's will, he'll get a call.  We're both good either way. We know God is in control of this work situation.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....