Sunday, January 21, 2018

Husband, Prayers, Date Night

I've been married to the love of my life for 24 1/2 years. I saw this and want to make sure he gets it. I think sometimes we take our spouse for granted. We think they know we love them. We need to show them as well as tell them.  I make greeting cards and it's been a long, long time since I gave him a card without a holiday or birthday attached to it.  I'm going to give this to him in a card, so he has something to look at and remind himself what I think of him.

  Sometimes the evil one can beat us down with all of his lies. God's presence must be felt and having something you can see and hold will help to dissolve the lies.  I thank God for bringing this to my attention. I can't wait to surprise Tim with this and a card that tells him how much he's loved.
This is something I gave to Tim to help him with stress at work.  He's had a terrible time at his new job. He has a boss that doesn't believe in him yet. The boss listens to the person who has been doing computer stuff for 7 years.  
Tim's walked into a place that has been put together like a house of cards that will fall at any moment. Tim's trying to build a structure that will stand the test of time, but he's meeting with resistance from the computer guy who has been there, and his boss who is listening to the computer guy who has been there.
God is faithful and is there helping Tim. Fighting this battle for 2 1/2 months has been wearing Tim down. He doesn't understand why they hired him if they are going to let the computer guy they had run things. Tim was told he'd run things. He has the credentials to do just that.

This is the card that I used for my inspiration for my card. I used the same colors and layout. I changed the stamp set and sentiment.
 
Here's my card which was made with my favorite stamp set, Painted Harvest.  Hugs is a sentiment that is a die. I love it! I can use it for so many types of cards.


Verse of the Day:
Image result for 1 Corinthians 12:12-13

This is a song by Tenth Avenue North called, Control. It's new to me. I hope you like it.


Blessings of the Day: Tim and I had date night. We saw a movie and went to a favorite spot for dinner. It was a great time.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...