Sunday, January 7, 2018

One Week In The Books For January


Saturday I got help from Sarah Annie and we took the Christmas decorations down. It's so sad to me. I love the lights. I love sitting in the family room with just the tree lights on. I got over taking that stuff down because we put up my snowman stuff.  Sarah's a lot of fun. She puts things where they HAVE to be. Where they've been year to year. I don't care where things go, but she does.
This is the January page of my calendar from Tim. Each year he puts together a beautiful calendar for me. He knows I love pictures of the kids when they were little.
 I was working on cards and had some help from Miss Phoebe.  She's a very affectionate cat. She jumps up on my desk and finds the lamp and lays down to be petted.
 We celebrated Tim's birthday. This is a bag a gift came in. Phoebe loves bags or boxes like this. Isn't she cute?

Chloe and Phoebe always keep us amused. Here's video of Chloe coming out of the cabinet.

 Here's my little pine tree. It's several years old. I have to look back and see how little this was when I brought it home.
This is my card for Free 4 All and MIX challenge. I needed to use stripes for one challenge and silver, gold and something new.  This is Hold on to Hope, which is new from SU.
 This is a card for the featured stamper today.  The card with the foxes was my inspiration.
 This pink card was for the Inspiration challenge. My inspiration was this bathroom with black and white tile and pink flowers.

Verse of the Day: 1 Timothy 6:11
Image result for 1 Timothy 6:11

Check out this new song by Austin French, called, Freedom Hymn.


Blessing of the Day: A day of rest, well needed. Thank you Lord for being here with me.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...