Monday, February 19, 2018

Chewie, Cards and Christ


Here's the latest addition to Ben and Rachel's family. His name is Chewy. He's a Labradoodle and so laid back. He is 14 weeks old. he used to live on a farm. The first thing they had to do when they brought him home was, give him a bath. He smelled like the barn.

Here's a card I made with the Party Pandas stamp set. I used 1/4" strips of Color Theory designer paper from Stampin' Up for the bamboo. I used the leaf punch to add leaves. I cut out the pandas and added them to the card.
 This is a card I made earlier in the week. Isn't he sweet? I loved this set as soon as I saw it. It is from Gerda Steiner, called, Long Time No See.


 This is the card I made for SCS Featured Stamper challenge. My inspiration is the red and white card.

Verse of the Day:
Image result for Jonah 2:8

Take a listen to Different Light by Big Daddy Weave.

Blessing of the Day:We got things done around here that needed to be done.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...