Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Cleveland Hit 76 Degrees Today!

Who would have believed that we'd hit 76 degrees in Cleveland, Ohio?  Tim and I spent a lot of time outside on our screened in porch. We had morning coffee, chats throughout the day and dinner there too!  What a comparison huh?


Here's Chloe on my lap during coffee time this morning. We opened the house to let the warm air in. It felt so good to have windows open.

I got a lot done today. I ran errands to the library, post office, Giant Eagle, to drop off books and clothes in bins nearby.
When I got home I continued to clean out cabinets and drawers in my craft room. I snap a picture of things I have and send it to all the kids and wait for someone to claim things. I got all of the things taken by Ben and Sarah.

This is what I was busy making today. I make it on the stove or in the crockpot. I forgot to start it early enough for the crockpot. It takes a bit of time to chop up veggies but it's worth it. I love chili. I especially love it the next day! How about you?

Image result for chili

I got an email from Stampin' Up that said my Stamparatus will be in their warehouse tomorrow. I will get an email so I can pay for it and have it on its way to me!  I can't wait to work with it!


This is the card I made for the Color Challenge today. The colors were, denim, fig, and lemon lime.
I love playing around with these little penguins from Gerda Steiner Stamps. This is called, Long Time, No See.

I saw this posted on Facebook and thought, "Yea, wish we could do this."
No automatic alt text available.

Verse of the Day: Isaiah 26:8
Image result for Isaiah 26:8


Blessing of the Day: I got a lot done around here. Tim and I enjoyed being on the porch most of the day. God is so good!
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....