Sunday, May 20, 2018

Simple Woman's Daybook Sunday, May 20, 2018

For Today,  Sunday, May 20, 2018



Check out where this all began here.

Looking out my window- it is a sunny, breezy, cool day here in Ohio. The birds are chirping and we've seen Baltimore Orioles at the hummingbird feeder so we took out some oranges.
Image result for baltimore orioles eat oranges

I am thinking-that selling a house is very stressful. To have to be 'on call' in case there is a showing is exhausting.  We've been out looking at houses and driving by houses we like, to see neighbors and neighborhoods. Those are things the realtor doesn't show you! LOL
Image result for house with overgrown grass
I am thankful-that all of our hard work is paying off. We are having people looking at the house.

One of my favorite things- is seeing my perennials bloom in the garden. This is a huge bunch of Salvia that Tim had to put a fence around. The heavy rains we had yesterday battered them down.


I am creating cards with the new Stampin' Up stamps I just got.Image result for stampin up share what you love

I am wearing short sleeves, jeans, shoes and socks.
I am reading, The Cast, by Danielle Steel     Image result for the cast danielle steel

I am listening to soft Jazz on Amazon Music.

I am creating a new afghan for Warm Up America. I just finished one.

I am hoping, DH and I can lean on God's wisdom for the selling and buying a new home.
He told me last night we just have to be patient for the people God has blessed for our house. We need to wait on God and his timing. That's so hard to do.

I am learning that life selling and looking for homes is very stressful.

In my kitchen, things are quiet as we've just done dinner clean up.

In my garden it is a wonderland of growing and blooming things! I love it!
Tim has put a lot of work into the garden so it looked great when people checked out the house.
This is a view of  the corner of the garden nearest the house. We're waiting for lavender and lily of the valley to show their flowers.
This is my knock-out rose bush. We have salvia and bee balm growing and need to pull some of it to give the rose some room.
The poppies are ready to pop. Mom had orange poppies so I got some. I loved mom's poppies.
 Here is our pink baby's breath.
Here's one of the columbine.
 Here's the bleeding heart which was in mom's garden as well. This was one of my favorites. I loved the little hearts.
Check out the pink columbine! Aren't they gorgeous?
This is a yellow rose bush. My grandmother had a yellow rose and I loved it. It wasn't as common as red roses back then in the early 60's.

Verse of the Day:It's been interesting that when I hear people talk about how Christians think they are better than they are, I wonder how they come up with that.  My response is, I am a sinner who relies on God for every breath I take. I do not judge others, but leave that to the one who created us all. God is the final judge of us all.  I am here to bring honor and glory to God, not to judge my fellow human beings.
I see how insecure these people are. I'd rather live with the peace Jesus gives me than live without God in my life.
Image result for Romans 2:1

Blessing of the Day:Tim and I went to a few Open Houses today. We're beginning to make a list of pros/cons for condo/house buying. As you can see we love our garden immensely. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...